You have access to this page as previous participant of one of the Facilitator trainings.
Bellow you can read the details of my latest offering Rebirthing Breathwork Facilitator offering.
Who this is for:
- Graduate facilitators
- Interested in continuing to develop yourself both personally and as a facilitator
- Desire to learn more ‘facilitation’ tools
If you already apply Rebirthing Breathwork in your offerings, you may have found:
- that it would be nice to have more tools beyond breathwork
- some clients don’t react well to breathwork
- some people require special practices to experience a breakthrough
- they might have a profound breathwork session, however their life doesn’t change as much as they want it to
There can be many reasons for this. Personally, what I discovered in the past 3 years through my coaching studies is that beliefs and emotions related to deservingness & worthiness and to the experience of love itself as well as attachment and abandonment issues can sabotage real change.
These topics need special attention. Breathwork alone may not be enough for most of these issues.
Luckily, there are methodologies that can create the laser focus needed to transform these ailments. When they are combined with breathwork, the outcome is truly amazing.
If you’re not not serving your dream clients yet, it may not be because you don’t feel deserving or worthy of this work. It may be because you don’t feel ready or don’t know where to start. Therefore, learning these tools could be the right next step for your personal transformation.
About the tools I will be sharing with you:
- cutting edge coaching tools I’ve been learning since 2019 through my coaching certification studies
- the very best of coaching tools available on the market (!!)
- guided practices + questions + solutions for any problems you may come across in your practice (with the exception of serious mental health conditions, schizophrenia, sexual abuse or cases which require specialized therapy)
- a structure to follow along with if you wish, which will ensure your client is led towards their desired outcome
- 1 meeting per week via Zoom to learn a new tool by being guided through it (approx. 2hrs)
- 1 meeting per week via Zoom for Q&A (1hr)
- Required reading via my website to integrate the information
- As always, you learn by doing the work on yourself!!!
- you will experience a definite shift in your life
How this will support you in serving others:
- you will be able to deal with any client issues (except serious mental health conditions, sexual abuse or pathological cases)
- results are fast, deep and lasting
- the given structure enables you to guide a client through 5-10 different sessions, each one of building upon the other
- 8 week program
- 2 live meetings per week (all calls are recorded)
- 1st meeting – learn a new technique (approx. 2-2.5 hrs)
- 2nd meeting – Q&A (approx. 1 hr)
- private Facebook group to hold the container
- Minimum 5 practice sessions with a practicum partner
- Practice session feedback to be provided to the facilitator
- Program takes place Monday-Friday with at least 3 days between calls
- Price: EUR 1100.- (to be paid by bank transfer to my European bank account). Contact me for payment plans!
The program starts from the 1st week of October.
Calls are planed to be hosted on weekdays, between Monday and Friday.
The exact days & timing will be decided upon participants availability.
We already have our first few graduates who have confirmed their participation! Send me an email if you wish to join too!
- This is an ONLINE program. Everything I will be sharing with you is suitable for online work.
- I’m not planning to run this program in person.
- I won’t be offering the next round of this training until the earliest October 2022.
- by email to [email protected]
- deadline: September 25th
- upon registration let me know your availability, to help me to schedule the group calls accordingly
- direct banktransfer, Revolut, card via my website
- ask for details