Healing the Inner Child
Were all once children.
That child is still dwelling within us.
The lack of conscious relatedness to our own inner child is where so many behavioral, emotional and relationship difficulties steam from.
The child within us refers to that part of each of us which is:
- ultimately alive
The qualities of this aspect of us are innocence, wonder, joy, sensitivity, playfulness.
But this very same aspect, the inner child holds our accumulated childhood hurts, traumas, fears, anger as well.
We, as grown ups are convinced that we have successfully outgrown and left this child behind.
Unfortunately this is not the case. Most of us are still children in an adult body.
And the pain and fear, anger and resentment of our inner children do sabotage our grown up relationships, block out the way to connect in deep intimacy, procrastinate our deepest desires for fullfiment, soul growth, success… Just to name a few.
Benefits of “Healing the Inner Child”
- overcoming challenges with parents, sibblings, other relatives,
- being able to understand, accept and transform reaccuring issues in intimate relationships
- a development of emotional intelligence
- acknowledging and healing family patterns,
- deconditioning from childhood,
- healing the “Mother Wound”,
- healing the “Father Wound”.