CELEBRATION! REBIRTHING DID ITS JOB!
YOU ALWAYS TEACH WHAT YOU NEED THE MOST.
Not only because you learn your subject the most by teaching it, but also knowing your topic vs. being able to teach it requires a totally different level of ’knowing’.
In my experience, by teaching it, it becomes integrated. It drops from the mental down to the embodied level.
Do you agree…or do you agree?
- You teach it because you need(ed) to learn it, and your clients need it as well.
- This means that you, as a facilitator, will attract the clients who need your medicine.
They like it because they need it.
It speaks to their challenges, as it spoke to yours.
- Facilitators and clients learn from each other. They motivate and inspire each other.
MOST OF YOU know me for teaching Rebirthing and facilitating Inner Child healing programs over the past 10 years.
A few of you probably know that I’m also active as a holistic sex & relationship coach.
- However, Rebirthing was always at the forefront because this is what I needed the most.
- This led to becoming ’good’ at it, familiar with it and known for it.
As I personally evolved through Rebirthing, I also grew beyond it.
CELEBRATION! REBIRTHING DID ITS JOB! It helped me to heal and transform!
As a result, it doesn’t feel right to place it at the forefront anymore, and keep holistic sexuality and relationship coaching as secondary.
IT FEELS RIGHT TO GIVE MORE ATTENTION TO RELATIONSHIPS.
Allowing this restructuring (Rebirthing vs. coaching on holistic sexuality)didn’t feel easy at first.
I was attached to Rebirthing. We were glued together. I know it from the inside out.
- It took several years to accept the fact that I’ve changed.
- I completed a developmental cycle. What felt right a decade ago, doesn’t feel right anymore.
- My needs have changed. Those parts of me that needed the healing power of Rebirthing have been healed.
- Even though this professional change is what I wished for, and I’m grateful for it, it wasn’t the easiest step. Attachment is another big teacher!
Rebirthing remains among my services, however my intention is to be more vocal around the topics of relationships, sexuality and empowerment.
I FEEL CALLED TO WORK WITH WOMEN.
- I feel inspired to teach about the tantric approach to relationships and sexuality.
- I wish to dedicate myself to empowering and supporting women to become who they need to be so they can have a conscious, sacred relationship.
WHO’S WITH ME?
comment a 🙂 if you want to hear and read about holistic sexuality and relationships in the future!